Order and Pay online:Click here to buy Parking Tickets
Order and Pay by mail:Open/Download Day Pass Form Open/Download Box Van Form Open/Download RV Parking Form
- ENTERING THE GROUNDS. All passenger vehicles, RVs and Box Vans must enter the grounds at 19th Avenue & Monte Vista Road. Day-of-show parking is in the North Lot; no day-of-show parking is permitted in the South Lot. Obedience and Rally parking is flagged off in the northeast section. Handicap parking spaces are identified by markers.
- GROUNDS OPEN DATE & TIME. Grounds open to exhibitors for set up in the Backyard & Coliseum at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 31, 2024. Reminder: Avoid the “frenzy” of Wednesday by reserving a grooming space in the Coliseum or a setup space in the Backyard.
- RV & BOX VAN CHECK IN. Reserved RV and Reserved Box Vans must enter grounds at 19th Avenue & Monte Vista Road. Note: This is a change from previous years so please follow the new procedures for 2024. Reserved RV and Reserved Box Van check-in opens at 2:00 pm, Wednesday, January 31, 2024. The check-in will be marked & located in the North Lot. Check-in times are: Wednesday, 2:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m.; Thursday, 6:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.; Friday through Sunday, 6:00 a.m.-7:00 a.m. and after BIS until 10:00 p.m.; and Monday 6:00 a.m.-7:00 a.m. Although RVs & Box Vans can access their reserved spaces beginning at 2:00 p.m., the showgrounds do not open for setup until 3:00 p.m. Refer to additional information under the headers Parking Fees & Discounted Parking Passes and Reserved RV & Reserved Box Van Parking for information on tow vehicles. RVs & Box Vans MUST present reservation confirmation to gain access at no charge when parking fees are being collected. Parking fees are not refundable. Without a Reserved RV confirmation the parking fee per day will be $55 per RV. Box Vans without a confirmation will pay the oversize vehicle parking rate to enter the grounds.
- PARKING FEES. No parking fees are charged on Wednesday. Parking fees are charged Thursday through Monday; however, on Thursday, February 1, parking fees will not be charged prior to 8:00 a.m. or after 2:00 p.m.
- PARKING FEES AT GATE VERSUS PARKING PASSES. If paid at the gate, the parking fee for passenger vehicles is $12.00 each time the vehicle enters the grounds; or, $6.00 if pre-purchased online or through mail order during the special sale period. The parking fee at the gate for oversize vehicles is $24.00 per entry; pre-purchased $12 oversized vehicle Parking Passes are available using the pre-event online ordering system. All proceeds from parking fees, including Parking Passes, go to the Fairgrounds. Complete parking fee details are under the heading “Day of Show Parking, Parking Fees & Pre-Event Sales.” Note that the pre-event online sale opens on November 1, 2023, 12:01 a.m. and closes at 11:59 p.m. on January 31, 2024, or whenever the available sales inventory is gone. All Parking Passes are sold as one-day entry. Be sure to purchase one Parking Pass for each day you plan to attend. If you want to come-and-go during the day, you should purchase a Parking Pass for each entry. Up to five (5) Parking Passes can be purchased online in one order. After the pre-sale closes, the online system can still be used to purchase standard priced parking tickets online through February 5, 2024.